Moisturizing is the final step in the enummi Skincare regimen. This key step provides vital hydration, restores healthy moisture barrier function, and supports the skin’s natural defence against the effects of aging. If you have never moisturized before, don’t wait another day. Aging skin loses its natural ability to stay hydrated, so it’s important to restore moisture.
Moisturizing has many benefits, such as helping to provide soft, supple skin, but most importantly it provides vital protection. The SPF 15 in enummi Protective Day Moisturizer provides broad spectrum protection, while nutrients and antioxidants create a moisture barrier to leave your skin hydrated, nourished, and protected.
- Sunscreen Blend (octinoxate, avobenzone, octisalate) protects the skin from a broad range of the sun’s rays, including UVA and UVB rays.
- Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) moisturizes and provides soothing properties for the skin. Used for thousands of years, this ingredient has a well-documented history of skin soothing benefits.
- Moringa pterygosperma seed extract helps protect against pollutants and condition the skin.
- Known for its excellent polyphenol content and antioxidant properties, Camellia sinensis (white tea) extract helps reduce the effects of oxidative damage and environmental stresses on the skin.
- Phospholipids are essential fatty acids that help maintain healthy cell barrier function. As natural moisturizing factors (NMF), they help keep the skin moist by attracting and retaining water.
Vitamins A, C, and E provide antioxidant protection for the skin, reduce water loss, and provide a natural barrier.