Applying eye cream is an important step in any skincare regimen as this fragile area is often neglected. The skin around the eyes is very delicate and thin and is often one of the first places that shows signs of aging. Fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness all appear as we age. It’s important to pamper this area and keep it moisturized. Apply enummi Restoring Eye Cream to your ring finger and gently pat into the delicate skin around the eye area. Be careful not to get it directly in the eyes. Apply morning and evening for best results.
- A natural emollient derived from olives, squalane is a natural component found in the skin with antioxidant properties. As a natural moisturizing factor (NMF), it helps keep the skin moist by attracting and retaining water.
- Acetyl hexapeptide-3 is an advanced hexapeptide that works to improve the appearance of wrinkles, especially in the eye area.
- Phospholipids are essential fatty acids that help maintain cell barrier function. As natural moisturizing factors (NMF), they keep the skin moist by attracting and retaining water.
- Chrysin conditions the skin and works to reduce dark circles and puffiness in the eye area.
- Amino Acid Blend is a potent blend of antioxidants and amino acids that are found naturally in the body. This blend helps to promote collagen production, energize cells, and retain moisture, helps preventing transepidermal water loss (TEWL). The ingredients in the blend act as natural moisturizing factors (NMF) to help keep the skin moist by attracting and retaining water.
- Sandalwood, amur corktree bark, and barley extracts help skin retain moisture levels, prevent transepidermal water loss (TEWL), and increase skin suppleness.
- Known for its excellent polyphenol content and antioxidant properties, Camellia sinensis (white tea) extract helps reduce the effects of oxidative damage and environmental stresses on the skin.